[swb-public] Community Needs Re: Introduction and some resources

Martin L. Fällman martin.fallman at civilrightsdefenders.org
Mon Jan 2 13:40:39 UTC 2017

I'm thinking that a group like SWB could act as an advanced research resource with few or no requirement to keep within a certain frame or direction. I'm not saying Citizen Lab has a bad approach, but SWB could be more agile and, in a sense, "adversarial" than they are able to be due to what they are--a university lab.

If you permit a somewhat terrible analogy, it's like how Doctors Without Borders are more agile than university hospital researchers working on battlefield trauma care.

//MLF.