[swb-public] Introduction Oliver

Oliver Otto OliverOtto at protonmail.com
Tue Jan 3 01:21:29 UTC 2017

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Oliver and I am german. I am working only part time it-security and mostly in enterprise application integration (SAP ecosystem) as a solution architect (also coding but 50/50 coding prototyp implementations and solution design/ description/ teaching/ organisation. I have some experience with defense (hardening web applications, some crypto knowledge) and some understanding of offense (mostly replaying known exploits / building exploits myself with non fixed versions of software). I am very interested in this project also because I think it is necessary to raise overall awareness for IT-security in our society.

I have developing experience with Java, Abap, Javascript and Android.
I also have some knowledge about IoT topics and some SAP modules.

I think this is a very necessary initiative and hope to be of help at some point.

I am good at making people of different branches understand technical topics and their implications.

Kind regards
Oliver