[swb-public] Introduction mkind

mkind sz at mknd.net
Tue Jan 3 10:17:45 UTC 2017

Hi everyone,

it's a good idea to come out of anonymity and give a short introduction
about myself.

I am German and working in the field of it sec for five years now. I
am familiar with offense and defense. Next to the classical web and
network security my interest is SCADA and ICS security as well as reading
and auditing code.

My code is typically written in C or Python.

Hopefully with swb we can make security available to a lot of people.

best
mkind

--
https://mkind.mknd.net

pgp: https://mkind.mknd.net/keys/current.asc
pgp fingerprint: D535 E4C4 BF27 332C 62BE  2726 20FC 9F40 755A ABD0