[swb-public] PROJECT: Newsletter

Nex lists at nex.sx
Tue Jan 3 11:42:29 UTC 2017

Hello everyone,

I would like to initiate some more practical discussions about things to do.

I think one important component would be the creation and maintenance of
a regular or irregular newsletter or alert systems to aggregate
information regarding security issues and ongoing attacks that might be
relevant to the NGO community.

1. Would people be interested in working collectively on this?

2. What would the best way to coordinate this effort?

3. What's the best platform to produce and publish such a resource?

4. What format should be? A more regular long form? Or short and more
frequent "alerts"?

Best,
C.