[swb-public] PROJECT: Newsletter

Jesse Krembs jessekrembs at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 13:14:21 UTC 2017

Hey Hey

Might I also suggest doing a cataloging of what is already out there in
this form or similar and how we can add something unique to the mix. I
believe there are already a number of org similar things to this. Let us
look carefully at what others are doing before we duplicate the work. What
about feeding data to them?

There is a publishing platform that I find novel called pubpub (
https://github.com/pubpub/pubpub) that is designed for long form
academic online journals. But it's designed for living documents with
inline citation and peer commenting. This might be a good method for
publishing practical practice pieces.

I believer the best platform for alerting is twitter, & email mass emailer
with executive brief and a link to further reading, and updated information.

--
Jesse Krembs