[swb-public] PROJECT: Newsletter

a at c.noho.st a at c.noho.st
Tue Jan 3 13:26:19 UTC 2017

2. What would the best way to coordinate this effort?

3. What's the best platform to produce and publish such a resource?

The main problems would be news aggregation from many different sources and verifying their validity, maybe some Reddit-like platform would be great, everyone (of a small group of trusted people at the beginning) could post info, then indict some sort of voting if needed, etc etc.
4. What format should be? A more regular long form? Or short and more

I think it really depends on the situation, so it would be good to have both of them.
frequent "alerts"?

Reddit-like platform ( see 2 and 3 ) -> per country reddit (just an example) -> subscribe -> alerts ... if we're gonna have per-country groups that would be a very good way of load balancing efforts for instance.
Loomio could be good for collaborative decision making. But I don't have much experience with it so I'm not sure if there are pitfalls.
Diaspora uses it here https://www.loomio.org/g/EseV9p4X/diaspora-community (https://www.loomio.org/g/EseV9p4X/diaspora-community)