[swb-public] Community Needs Re: Introduction and some resources

Martin Vojcik martin at pep-security.net
Tue Jan 3 15:58:53 UTC 2017

I believe that instead of thinking how this collective should work,
focus first on what is needed and form the services afterwards.

Simply asking organizations and people (like Amnesty International, The
European Interagency Security Forum, Reporters Without Borders and any
others) what kind of ITSec help they'd specifically need, can easily
form the base offer of the collective. Build multiple non-public and
public communication channels for all interested parties and keep
talking with them. Gather their anonymous feedback into wiki and act on
the results afterwards. Keep it simple.

Martin

Dňa 2.1.17 o 14:40 Martin L. Fällman napísal(a):