[swb-public] Fwd: Introduction Shaolinbird

shaolinbird . shaolinbird.33c3 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 18:34:40 UTC 2017

Hi Everyone,

About me: I work as an IT writer, most of the time for a general public
with little or no knowledge of technologies ; by myself I have a strong
interest in privacy matters and a background of volunteer work on public
health issues and Creative Commons.

Why I am here: I was at the CCC and learnt about the initiative. I already
knew about Citizen Labs work. I also experimented how hard it is to
efficiently inform activists who can come from many
backgrounds/age/gender/countries/boundaries/needs
etc. and I'm looking for the best way to inform as widely and accurately as
possible without making the training too difficult or discouraging.

How I can contribute: mainly writing and translating (English, French), and
informing people about the initiative. I speak basic arabic.

Cheers and thank you all.

Shaolinbird