[swb-public] Introduction

Darow Han darowhan1 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 22:10:03 UTC 2017

Greetings and Happy New Year all,

I am a network security consultant based in US , involved with cloud,
virtualization and security architecture. Am very much looking forward to
contributing as I've been looking for a group/projects such as this.

Why I am here  - I saw Claudio's presentation featured on Network World.
Here it is btw-

https://youtu.be/Vrf2BCd3z4Q

I do have some prior experience working directly with NGO's however
somewhat less involved in recent years. Also feel strongly that digital
security is increasingly critical yet underserved area for many NGO's,
especially those working with high-risk communities.

How I can contribute - technical consulting and training, outreach, also
have basic skills in Korean.

Cheers-