[swb-public] Meeting in person?

Daniel dmv2109 at posteo.net
Wed Jan 4 17:57:01 UTC 2017

I'm in Berlin and I think there are a few more people on this list who
said they were from Berlin. So maybe the first practical step would be
not one big meeting but a number of smaller meetings in different
places.

Ideally, at least one member of the "core" team could attend each of
these smaller meetings. @nex: do you think that's realistic? Best,
Daniel