[swb-public] Introduction - quadracast

alacastronic tronic at alcastronic.eu
Sun Jan 8 01:20:11 UTC 2017

Hi quadracast,
when I've registered myself with tails the same error with  hid
parameter occured.
It was due to a HTML string in the URL.
The URL contains the string "&" twice which both need to be
substituted with "&" in order to complete the verification process.
I dont't know wether this is the case only in combination with tails +
sigaint which were used for the registration process by me.

The add sign was properly URL Encoded by @ = %40. The ampersand was
missing the URL Encoding in the E-Mail I've received.
Also the Link was not clickable but i was able to copy the Link from a
saved E-Mail.

hope that helps
alcastronic